Thursday, August 4, 2016

Pink Prom

Happy Friday to all,


I'm back with a pink card using Prom Tilda with Flowers from We Made It Collection.


I colored her with Distress Ink, with some liquid pearls, frantage fragments and sequins at the corners.



 The perfume bottle from DooHickey Vol. 3 and decorate with some rhinestones.


Mini envelope from DooHickey Vol 9 and Swirly Butterfly. Some flowers from I Am Roses.



I enter this into :
midweekmagnolias.144-anything-goes


Have a great week.

3 comments:

  1. What a lovely card! <3 I especially love the way you painted the stamp. I never really did learn the no lines stamping ... yours is awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi wow your colouring on her is stunning she is so beautifI'll just love this card !! Many thanks for joining us in The Midweek Magnolias challenge:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely card you have created. Beautiful 'no lines' colouring. Thanks for joining us at Midweek Magnolia.

    Nikki

    ReplyDelete